- Prepare the skin in the shower under warm water, or with a hot towel for at least two minutes. Shave and prepare one armpit at a time.
- Apply Bevel Priming Oil
- Apply Bevel Shave Cream with the badger brush in strong circular motions.
- Shave in slow, short strokes.
- At least for the first few shaves, shave with the grain. You may find that shaving against the grain causes no irritation for you, but everyone is different.
- If needed, re-lather and complete another pass. Otherwise, rinse clean with cold water.
- Pat skin dry with a clean towel and apply Bevel Restoring Balm.
After shaving your underarms, be careful applying deodorant and antiperspirants right away. Some can irritate freshly shaven skin.