Here are some tips!
- Only use a nickel sized amount of Priming Oil if you are shaving both your face and neck. If you are only shaving a small area, you'll need less.
- Your leather should be light and foamy, not thick/pasty or watery.
- Let's make sure your angle is right around 30 degrees.
- You can change the blade with each shave, we'll send extra if needed.
- Because the Bevel razor has just one blade, you can make multiple passes to get a closer shave. Just relather before each pass.
- On your second pass, you can try shaving across the grain to get a closer shave, but those of us with extra sensitive skin should stick to shaving directly with the grain only.
- If you are accustomed to shaving against the grain without irritation in the past, you can continue doing so with the Bevel Razor.