You certainly can, and it might actually be best for you! Read on to find why women are making the switch:
- Fewer razor bumps.
- Aside from offering a solution to help the razor bump problem, the Bevel razor was designed to rinse easily and quickly. You won't experience the clogging typical of low quality disposable razors, particularly those of the multiblade variety.
- The Bevel Razor is weighted to help you to shave with less pressure. This helps reduce skin irritation.
- The Bevel Razor allows for a closer shave.
- Start with a warm shower or bath to soften your skin and hair.
- Follow up right away with Bevel Priming Oil, no need to dry off yet.
- Use the Bevel Brush to apply the Bevel Shave Cream. Use a new blade each time. Hold your skin slightly taut to get a safe, close shave.
- Take your time, enjoy the experience. We think it's pretty luxurious.
- Shave in short, slow strokes. At least for the first few shaves, shave only with the grain.
- Rinse with cold water and pat dry with a clean towel when done.
- Apply a small amount of Bevel Restoring Balm to shaved areas.