Bevel Face Wash cleanses and brightens dull, tired-looking skin, giving it a fresher and healthier appearance. The fast acting and energizing ingredients also prepare the skin for a less irritating and comfortable shave. You can finally get rid of your boring bar soap that strips away healthy oils and causes irritation.
Wash your face with a product that's actually good for you. Our Face Wash helps reduce irritation and unclogs pores so your skin is fresh before every shave. Infused with Coconut Water, Tea Tree Oil, and Vitamin B3 to help cleanse, revitalize and hydrate your skin.
Available now for $11.95 (4 oz) on getbevel.com/skin/face-wash
Key Ingredient Benefits
- Witch Hazel Extract is a natural astringent that helps reduce irritation and decrease oil and redness. It can also reduce bacteria growth on the skin while speeding up the healing of scars and blemishes.
- Coconut Water is both a natural toner and hydrating cleanser for sensitive skin. It also helps reduce the appearance of pores and naturally moisturizes the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil not only leaves a cool, refreshing feel post wash, but it also has topical antiseptic and antifungal properties. Moreover, the anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil can help treat skin irritation.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) the ability to improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and dullness
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Sorbitol Powder, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Decyl Glucoside, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Menthol, Propanediol, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Bisabolol
No: Alcohol, Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Dyes, Silicones or Artificial Fragrances.
How To Use*
Used in AM & PM
- Wet your face and neck with warm water to help open up pores, then use fingers to gently massage Bevel Face Wash into your skin.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
Follow up with Bevel 10% Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner and Bevel Moisturizing Face Gel to round out your routine.
*For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Be sure to hold a small patch test on skin and discontinue use if signs of irritation or a rash appears.