Bevel 10% Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner clears clogged pores and removes dead skin, decreasing the likelihood of ingrown hairs, razor bumps and acne while helping to even skin tone and smooth skin texture. Nice skin is good, but an even tone makes it even better.
Our Exfoliating Toner is a cooling non-abrasive gentle exfoliator that helps avoid ingrown hairs and blemishes with a signature blend containing Lavender, Green Tea and 10% Glycolic Acid for a deep cleanse without harsh microbeads.
Available now for $13.95 (4 oz) on getbevel.com/skin/toner
Key Ingredient Benefits
- Glycolic Acid is a natural exfoliant made of small molecules able to penetrate deeply to target skin discoloration uneven texture, blemishes and oiliness.
- Aloe Vera is both an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory that soothes skin and helps protect it from UV damage. Our skin can absorb Aloe Vera up to 7 layers deep, making it an extremely effective moisturizing agent
- Witch Hazel Extract is a natural astringent that helps reduce irritation and decrease oil and redness. It can also reduce bacteria growth on the skin while speeding up the healing of scars and blemishes.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) the ability to improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and dullness.
Ingredients: Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthol, Dihydromyricetin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
No: Alcohol, Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Dyes, Silicones or Artificial Fragrances.
How To Use*
Use in PM (2x per week)
- Saturate cotton pad and apply to clean face and neck and allow it to dry.
For best results, use after Bevel Face Wash. Follow up with Bevel Spot Corrector and Bevel Moisturizing Face Gel to round out your routine.
*For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Be sure to hold a small patch test on skin and discontinue use if signs of irritation or a rash appears.