Bevel Skin Balancing Moisturizer hydrates and balances the skin's natural oils resulting in a smoother, more even complexion.
Between me and you, lotion was never intended for your face. This isn't your everyday face lotion. Our Moisturizing Face Gel is a clear hydrating gel that's infused with Algae Extract, Vitamin C and Vitamin E to help restore and balance your sensitive skin by reducing dryness and oiliness.
Available now for $13.95 (4 oz) on getbevel.com/skin/face-gel
Key Ingredient Benefits
- Vitamin C has antioxidant properties that naturally help protect against signs of aging and damage.
- Algae Extract is also an antioxidant with the added benefit of instantly hydrating the skin. High in essential amino acids, proteins and a variety of vitamins, Algae is idea for both sensitive and aging skin.
- Vitamin E, another antioxidant, can help reduce the appearance of scars, thwart sun damage and moisturize the skin.
- Manuka Honey is both antibacterial and antimicrobial, aiding in the prevention of breakouts. Also an anti-inflammatory, Manuka Honey can help soothe and reduce redness and swelling from irritation and blemishes.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder*, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phytate, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Honey, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Mixed Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
No: Alcohol, Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Dyes, Silicones or Artificial Fragrances.
How To Use*
To be used in AM & PM
- Massage a dime-size amount into face and neck and allow it to dry.
For best results, use after Bevel Face Wash and 10% Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner.
*For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Be sure to hold a small patch test on skin and discontinue use if signs of irritation or a rash appears.