The first step is to make sure you are using all three products as instructed, let us know if you need help here. From there, it's just technique! We're happy to help here as well.
Razor Bumps/Ingrown Hairs
If you are using all three Bevel products in your shaving routine, there are just a few things we need to check on.
1. Are you shaving enough? If you are prone to razor bumps, we strongly suggest you allow no more than one day between shaves.
1. Are you shaving with the grain? This is the most common issue. We have a great guide in PDF form, plus additional tips on mapping out your grain here.
It's important map your grain in good lighting and that the hairs are long enough to see, but not so long that they start to curl. 1-3 days of growth is a good window for most.
General Irritation or Nicks
A single blade can be the remedy for those of us with sensitive skin! Let's make sure you've got the following covered:
1. Go easy on the pressure: Let the weight of the razor do the work for you.
2. Keep your glides short: It's common to see guys in some multi-blade commercials making quick long glides...you'll need to do just the opposite with Bevel. Let's also slow it down a bit as you perfect your routine.
3. Avoid stretching or pulling your skin too much.
If you like, you can set up a 1 on 1 Skype, FaceTime, or Google+ video call to help get things on track. Schedule your slot with us here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.