How To Use Bevel
Lots of info here on wet shaving with a DE safety razor and using Bevel Priming Oil, Bevel Shave Cream, and Bevel Restoring Balm to help reduce razor bumps and irritation.
- How do I figure out what direction my hair grows? What is shaving with the grain?
- How often should I shave? Why should I shave daily or every other day?
- How do I shave my head with the Bevel Razor?
- Why is it best to shave in the morning?
- How do I dispose of my used razor blades?
- Should I wash my face before shaving?
- Will Bevel Priming Oil clog my pores? I try to avoid putting oil on my face.
- Why does Bevel encourage face lathering? Do I have to lather on my face?
- Is the Bevel Restoring Balm also a moisturizer?
- How should I store my Bevel products?
- Should I shave everyday?
- How do I clean my Bevel Shave Brush?
- How do I clean my Bevel DE Safety Razor?
- How often should I change my razor blade?
- Can I travel with my Bevel Razor and products?
- How do I hold the Bevel Razor?
- How do I get a good lather?
- What is shaving across the grain?